The Wyandotte Cemetery is located at 4600 Foothill Boulevard in Oroville, CA. The cemetery was established in 1852 and the citizens of Wyandotte elected a Board of Directors in 1871. In 1967, the cemetery was formed as a district. The land in which the Wyandotte Cemetery is located was donated to the Oroville Cemetery District in 1985. The cemetery is now owned and operated by the Oroville Cemetery District.